If you do not find your question bellow just call us. We will be happy to answer 🙂
1. Is there a toilet on the bus?
Yes, the toilet is available for the duration of the tour.
2. Do you cater for vegetarians?
We have an alternative vegan menu which, we are sure you will enjoy. Please give us at least 24hrs notice so this can be prepared.
3. I have an allergy. How do I know the food will be suitable for me?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before making a booking and we can discuss your dietary needs so you can be accommodated.
4. Where does the bus depart from?
Waterloo Place, Edinburgh. You can walk there from Princes Street and Edinburgh Waverly Station.
5. How long does the tour take?
The Afternoon Tea Tour is approximately 1.5 hours. The Evening Tea Tour is approximately 2.5 hours.
6. Are there any stops during the tours?
We don’t anticipate any stops during the journey. However the bus will go slowly to take care of your photography needs.
7. I have booked in error. Can I cancel my experience?
As long as you contact us at least 72 hours before your departure time we will refund your money in full or do our best to accommodate you on another tour.
8. I would like to hire the whole bus for a special event. Is it possible?
Of course. We’d love to hear from you! Please contact us to discuss.
9. Will I be able to choose a table?
All our tables are allocated by our manager on your departure, but we will try to give you the best table which suits your booking.
10. Is the bus suitable for people with reduced mobility?
Unfortunately we do not have suitable facilities to accommodate.
11. Will I share the table with other passenger(s)?
Our tables are designed for four passengers. If your booking is not for that number you may be seated with other passengers. But that is all part of the fun!
12. Are pets allowed?
No. Only guide dogs.
13. Can I come with a baby?
Unfortunately due to reduced space on the bus we are unable to accommodate a high chair. We also don’t recommend holding your young child on your knee as the bus will be moving constantly. But please do come back when he or she is big enough to enjoy the fun!
14. Is it a guided tour?
No, we are not guided tour but our staff will be able to tell you some interesting stories about the places you are passing by. The only problem is that we only speak Scottish… 🙂
15. Can I buy any alcoholic drinks during the journey?
We are not licenced yet, therefore no alcohol can be sold on the bus, however you are welcome to bring your own bottle of wine or beer and we won’t charge you for it. Please note there is a limit for one wine bottle per two people and two beers per person.
16. Is there a children’s menu available?
Not for the Evening Tea Tour, however we can make your children their favourite sandwich for the Afternoon Tea Tour. PLease email us at least 72 hours before the tour to arrange.
MAKE A BOOKING
MAKE A BOOKING